John Spencer Gilks

Hi I am wanting to contact John Gilks the railway author & broadcaster on a personal level Re; Viewing of Oliver Cromwell steaming through Kirton Lindsey on Saturday 22nd August. Can anybody help with his e-mail address please? you can contact me on snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.co.uk Many thanks Roger.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4344 (20090818) __________

Roger Mitchell