Woodworking Plans

Hey, guys. I'm new to this group so I just wanted to post a message to say hi. If anyone is interested, I have a website at

that has links to over 12,000 different woodworking plans. It's nice to be here, and I hope to talk to some of you all soon!

Reply to
Afri

Which part of METALworking did you not understand ?

Reply to
Snag

Give him a little slack. His plans might be for making metal things to be used for wood working. At least his post is only posted to one usegroup and is not political.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

ertableplans.orgthat has links to over 12,000

it's add for DVD's of woodworking plans. Karl

Reply to
kfvorwerk

Advertising GrrrRrrR May all your projects get get wood borer

Cheers

Macka

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4787 (20100119) __________

John Mac