Glenn Ashmore RUTU Boat building

Does anyone know whatever became of Glenn Ashmore and the 45' Boat he was building? The RUTU. His posting stopped, and the website has not been updated in years..

Did he finish it?

Reply to
Half-Nutz

Yes, he did. Last I heard he was cruising in the Caribbean. Steve

Reply to
Steve Lusardi

His last UseNet post was May, 2008 (to rec.boats.cruising) and the last about Rutu was Aug, 2006 when subject was the last $30,00 loan to finish (to rec.boats.building). Unless he's posting under a new handle.

I too would be interested in hearing more.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt