Mike Graham

Does anyone know what happened to Mike Graham? I used to enjoy
his posts a good bit, but he seems to have suddenly stopped posting
about a year ago and his website no longer exists.
Thanks, Charles Morrill
Reply to
Charles Morrill
One of his "relationships" spilled over into the newsgroup. A few mercilessly broke his chops over it. After that he disappeared, which was too bad.
Reply to
ATP
Isn't that her down in the practical jokes with the ~~'s on each end?
Reply to
Sunworshipper
This the same Mike?:

Charles Morrill wrote:
Reply to
clavius.a
On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 20:49:38 GMT, Charles Morrill vaguely proposed a theory ......and in reply I say!:
Well what happened was, metalwork was more than his relationship could stand. How can you compete, as a mere lone female, with "flow", "stickout", "penetration", "depth", "sweat", "root run" etc as continual topics of conversation?
Reply to
Old Nick
Yup.
Best regards, Spehro Pefhany
Reply to
Spehro Pefhany
Looks like Mike traded in his blacksmithing tools and welder for a camera and is now facinated by bugs!
Thats cool!
Visit my website:
expressed are those of my wife, I had no input whatsoever. Remove "nospam" from email addy.
Reply to
Roy