Mike Graham?

Years ago Mike Graham was an active member of the group, and at times almost as helpful as Ernie. Seems like there was trouble with with a girl or such and then --Poof!-- he was gone.

Anyone know if he's OK? I still refer to some great advice he gave me on MIG & OA, and wanted to extend my continuing thanks.

-- M

Reply to
MPowell

Yes that break-up was an ugly scene. She relentlessly hounded him all over the net. A classic cyberstalking.

It was a few years before he even had a working email address. Last time I had contact was maybe 5 years ago.

He had switched careers into Photography. He seemed happy.

I haven't heard a peep from him since.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

So, say, if you are dating, how can you tell those crazy ladies before getting involved?

Reply to
Ignoramus30957

That is very easy.

Are they female? ...

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

Boys are less vindictive?

Reply to
John B.

Exactly

Reply to
Ignoramus3359

I sent Ernie an email on how to reach Mike. Choice is his.

Reply to
aasberry

In any event, remind him that he makes a difference in the world. I value his input, & respect that he was kind and gentle --and entirely informative-- with a noob.

-- M

I sent Ernie an email on how to reach Mike. Choice is his.

Reply to
MPowell

You can't. It's rather like cancer - the genetic code for it is built into every cell, it's just a question of what will trigger it.

Reply to
Pete C.

As a friend remarked, "Women; can't live with 'em, can't have heterosexual sex without 'em...."

Reply to
Stuart Wheaton

Ernie Leimkuhler wrote in news:210520132112073897% snipped-for-privacy@stagesmith.com:

... or breathing. #;-0>

Reply to
Sano

"MPowell" wrote in news:u82dnfyCK__XIwLMnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.com:

Wait-a-doggone-minute, when did Ernie say he was looking for some NoHomo man love? Usenet isn't going away any time soon, thank deity.

Reply to
Sano

Years ago Mike Graham was an active member of the group, and at times almost as helpful as Ernie. Seems like there was trouble with with a girl or such and then --Poof!-- he was gone.

Anyone know if he's OK? I still refer to some great advice he gave me on MIG & OA, and wanted to extend my continuing thanks.

-- M

I also owe many thanks to Mike for his help, and correcting my spelling of 'weldor' :-) He explained things to an old incompetent farm weldor in a way that I could understand. His warmth came through with his answers. Thanks Mike. Joskin

Reply to
Joskin

I tried every email address I could find and everything bounced. I can't find any internet record of him on any forum after 2009.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler