Passing of Mark McGrath

I've just heard over on the PM Forum that Mark McGrath died this morning, a nd of course many of us will know him well from his posts on here. Sad news
but of course it comes to all of us eventually, did used to enjoy his stra ightforward manner and the occasional bit of dry wit. RIP.
"Peter Neill" wrote in message

Very sad. Mark was always extremely helpful at ac practical level sourcing bits and pieces. I was in contact with him a few days ago via pm's and he said he only had days to go. He was struggling to fix a Beaver cnc machine, I think his last hours could have been spent better but that's what he wanted.
Andrew
On Tuesday, 7 January 2014 13:29:05 UTC, Peter Neill wrote:

and of course many of us will know him well from his posts on here. Sad ne ws but of course it comes to all of us eventually, did used to enjoy his st raightforward manner and the occasional bit of dry wit. RIP.
Anyone know what they are doing with his pushbike ?
John S.
On 07/01/14 13:29, Peter Neill wrote:

Was that mark at ems-fife? Sad. RIP indeed.
-- Peter Fairbrother
On 07/01/2014 13:29, Peter Neill wrote:

Very sorry to hear, did not recognize "Mark McGrath" but Mark at Ems is different. Why is it that as I get older more people disappear! No need for a response I know the answer. Heard today that someone younger has throat cancer with a few months to go. What did I do right? "So far".
Richard