making wire gears for art projects

About three minutes:

Artist Arthur Ganson showing his method of making wire gears.

Elijah

------ was looking for Arthur Ganson sculpture videos

Reply to
Eli the Bearded

He's the guy with the weirdass walking chair, isn't he?

Larry Jaques

Yep. He has links to all his videos (as well as his DVD) on his website:

The DVD has the "making gears" bit, too. Was using it regularly to keep the nephews entertained whenever they stopped by, and I'd usually find my brother-in-law watching it too.

--Glenn Lyford

Reply to
Glenn Lyford