Door Hardware

Hey There Locksmith's,

I have an opportunity for you to Buy or Sell that piece of Door Hardware you may have been searching or holding onto over the years.

However the last thing I want to do is post my website all over your group, I know how annoying it is when a group becomes overrun with people trying to push product.

I am a small business that could use your help. I will remove my post upon request.

ps. I also will not ask anyone to open a lock with their manhood nor will I curse you out unless absolutely necessary.

Thanks guys,

Terry

BuySellHardware.com

Please let us know when your pricing goes below the reseller channels.

L901006A626LH MORTISE PASSAGE LEVER $348.58 4 - NEW SCHLAGE L901006A626RH MORTISE PASSAGE LEVER $348.58 4 - NEW SCHLAGE L904006A626LH MORTISE PRIVACY LEVER $399.68 4 - NEW SCHLAGE

L9010 06a handleset passage goes for $252.60 through Clark. L9040 06a handleset privacy goes for $289.80 through Clark.

Reply to
BogusID

LMFAO this place should be perfect for all the wannabe locksmiths here. He dont sell a f****ng thing under full retail. Even a f****ng guy who only has locksmith letterhead like me can get shit cheaper than that.

Reply to
Punch Job

And yet here you are........

Reply to
DB

Have you stopped taking the medication again?

Reply to
Steve

I figured I would take a beating by posting on here but I can take my lumps like a big boy....

I am working with my current customers on getting their prices knocked down. The purpose of this site is not to sell retail, (although that is what some of the lot's of inventory appear to be) but to move the pile of discontinued, overstocked, surplus Door Hardware you have sitting in your warehouse.

None of our prices are set in stone, if there is something you might be interested in, make us an offer. If you think you have product that we can list for an attractive price, please contact me.

Reply to
BuySellHardware.com

"BuySellHardware.com" snipped-for-privacy@buysellhardware.com wrote in message

---snip the spam---

snipped-for-privacy@buysellhardware.com snipped-for-privacy@buysellhardware.com snipped-for-privacy@buysellhardware.com snipped-for-privacy@buysellhardware.com snipped-for-privacy@buysellhardware.com snipped-for-privacy@buysellhardware.com

snipped-for-privacy@buysellhardware.com snipped-for-privacy@buysellhardware.com snipped-for-privacy@buysellhardware.com snipped-for-privacy@buysellhardware.com snipped-for-privacy@buysellhardware.com snipped-for-privacy@buysellhardware.com

Reply to
Key