WOW What a tribute to ME

Just did a quick calculation but since I showed up on this group to set you all straight on about 12-23-03, the threads I have taken over or created have contributed over 300 post to this group. Thanks I never knew I was so popular. You can rest assured I will continue to enlighted you for your own good.

Reply to
Okiechoochoo

Don't let your head swell up too much.

Reply to
Steve Hoskins

Even though I agree with dingbat on some issues, I finally relegated him to the bozo bin.

And he accuses someone else of harassment ????????

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

You're only popular because it's no longer acceptable to taunt and mock the afflicted. But you, being an utter f****it, are a good substitute.

Reply to
Mark Newton

An open letter to Dr Martin Luther NetkOOk, aka OkieChooChoo:

The purpose of this letter is to outline a plan to demonstrate conclusively that perception becomes reality if one is brainwashed for long enough. Let me cut to the chase: Mr. Okie ChooChoo's anecdotes may have been conceived in idealism, but they quickly degenerated into ostentatious anarchism. He has spent untold hours trying to excoriate attempts to bring questions of expansionism into the (essentially apolitical) realm of pedagogy in language and writing. During that time, did it ever once occur to him that his real enmity against us comes through in his values, which Mr. ChooChoo uses to elevate his complaints to prominence as epistemological principles? Well, if I knew that, I'd be in Stockholm picking up my prize and a sizable check. His myrmidons suspect that "individual worth is defined by race, ethnicity, religion, or national origin." First off, that's a lousy sentence. If they had written that in this volatile political moment, we must cautiously guard against the dangers of mean-spirited, shabby cameralism, then that quote would have had more validity. As it stands, if Mr. ChooChoo thinks that he is beyond reproach, then he's sadly mistaken.

I don't want to build castles in the air. I don't want to plan things that I can't yet implement. But I do want to open students' eyes, minds, hearts, and souls to the world around them, because doing so clearly demonstrates how most of you reading this letter have your hearts in the right place. Now follow your hearts with actions. A word to the wise: Mr. ChooChoo's bromides are tinctured with barbarism. He will almost certainly tiptoe around that glaringly evident fact, because if he didn't, you might come to realize that his idiotic claim that it's okay for him to indulge his every whim and lust without regard for anyone else or for society as a whole is just that, an idiotic claim. Mr. ChooChoo does not merely feed blind hatred. He does so consciously, deliberately, willfully, and methodically. Leaving aside the behavior of other shallow, grotty chiselers, if you are not smart enough to realize this, then you become the victim of your own ignorance.

Speaking of which, if I may be so bold, Mr. ChooChoo is completely mistaken if he believes that his demands are our final line of defense against tyranny. Don't let yourself be persuaded by politically incorrect, rude swindlers who secretly want to trick academics into abandoning the principles of scientific inquiry. Please remember that it would be downright sententious for Mr. ChooChoo to leave a generation of people planted in the mud of a power-drunk world, to begin a new life in the shadows of vandalism. Am I being too harsh for writing that? Maybe I am, but that's really the only way you can push a point through to him. If a cogent, logical argument entered his brain, no doubt a concussion would result.

The acid test for Mr. ChooChoo's "kinder, gentler" new manuscripts should be, "Do they still reap a harvest of death?" If the answer is yes, then we can conclude that Mr. ChooChoo maintains that newspapers should report only on items he agrees with. Perhaps it would be best for him to awaken from his delusional narcoleptic fantasyland and observe that if, five years ago, I had described a person like Mr. ChooChoo to you and told you that in five years, he'd pose a threat to personal autonomy and social development, you'd have thought me crass. You'd have laughed at me and told me it couldn't happen. So it is useful now to note that, first, it has happened and, second, to try to understand how it happened and how I have a dream, a mission, a set path that I would like to travel down. Specifically, my goal is to keep our courage up. Of course, he claims that he could do a gentler and fairer job of running the world than anyone else. I would say that that claim is 70% folderol, 20% twaddle, and 10% another egotism-prone attempt to achieve total world domination. Clearly, Mr. ChooChoo frequently avers his support of democracy and his love of freedom. But one need only look at what Mr. ChooChoo is doing -- as opposed to what he is saying -- to understand his true aims.

He keeps coming up with new ways to invade every private corner and force every thought into a bloody-minded mold. But it doesn't stop there. Imagine, as it is not hard to do, that thanks to Mr. ChooChoo, I'm now suffering from post-traumatic stress syndrome. Now, lest you jump to the conclusion that he can walk on water, I assure you that I'm not a psychiatrist. Sometimes, though, I wish I were, so that I could better understand what makes people like him want to substitute breast-beating and schwarmerei for action and honest debate. With an enormous expenditure of words, unclear in content and incomprehensible as to meaning, he frequently stammers an endless hodgepodge of phrases purportedly as witty as in reality they are nasty. Only the most devious urban guerrillas I've ever seen can feel at home in this maze of reasoning and cull an "inner experience" from this dung heap of effrontive irrationalism. My goal for this letter was to provide people the wherewithal to act honorably. Know that I have done my best while trying always to embark on a new path towards change. Let an honest history judge.

So in other words, get back on your medications John. You need them.

Reply to
Blowhard Police

Your are just a total dumbass aren't you? Color yourself gone.

Reply to
Dave Henk

I am popular because it is so easy to control the minds of little boys with toy trains. Models my arse. If you can hold it in your hand its a TOY

Reply to
Okiechoochoo

I want you to know I have never laughed so hard in my life. That was good. And it took you a while to do it. Just the fact that you have invested that much interest and time in me is joy to my soul. Please, do some more............

Reply to
Okiechoochoo

I do sincerely hope this was meant as a sarcastic parady of what a university professor might write if he were hopelessly lost in pedanticism....... if not ......I know why I left the U. John H.

Reply to
NERD

You could enlighten yourself and pull your head outa your butt, but the resulting implosion might level parts of OK.

Anyway, look on the bright side (once you get out into the sunshine): you won't have to buy hair mousse for a while, until the stuff all over your head dries and cracks at least.

Reply to
Steve Caple

hehehehe What a crackpot nuckelhead... you go girl. Nigel

Reply to
Nigel Nichols

Not only that: the Lionel logo decorated matching he and his sweetie got don't fit, the battery charger broke, and the handle fell off his whip (they had to make do with z-scale flex track).

Reply to
Steve Caple

Make that ?Lionel logo decorated matching muu-muus ...?

Reply to
Steve Caple

Only thing is, when it does swell, there is no one around to notice it, except his mom upstairs...

Reply to
<wiley

Are you talking about your sexual experiences again!!!!!

Reply to
<wiley

I have been reading some of this tripe with this Okie character. Nuts. But some of you who snif around on his every post act like a dog in heat. I hope you and him all go away

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry

Actually, he's been oddly quiet today; perhaps we outlasted him.

Reply to
Brian Paul Ehni