DigiKey Online for small orders of resistors...

Guys, at the suggestion of Ed Oates, I checked out DigiKey, and their system seems pretty reasonable when you want to buy small parts like resistors. Any order under $25 has a $5 handling charge tacked on, but you can select US First Class Mail, and for an 8oz package only ran $1.68 to my zip code!

I bought a bunch of 1/4 and 1/8w resistors in a variety of ohm ratings. The online ordering system is really easy to use and understand.

Reply to
Frank Eva