Good Sources for Small Orders of Metal Stock in Sydney/Wollongong

Preferably orderable online (and reasonably priced!). Mainly aluminium, brass and mild steel.

Any suggestions?

Reply to
John Sefton

Emco Machine Tools in Rawson Rd Auburn. Dunno about online ordering but they do have stock for hobbyists, sell in 300mm lengths.

Number is in the phone book. I've been dealing with them for over 20 years, first the original owner and the new guy who bought the place a year or so ago. Good people.

They also have used machinery of various types, lathe tools, measuring equipment etc to support hobbyists. I bought a big bandsaw off of them last December, had them ship it to my Hobart place for me.

Peter Wiley

Reply to
Peter Wiley