Ornamental Metal Supplier for Candle Bases

I am looking for an ornamental metal supplier to supply candle bases for candle holders and chandeliers. Just a simple round dished base in 14 ga. mild steel or so stamped steel about 3 to 4" in diameter. I have looked all over and come up dry. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Alan

Reply to
ADB

Did you check out J G Braun. They have a ton of different stamped steel. If you can't find it on their web page I would call them.

Lane

Reply to
lane

Another company is Frank Morrow.

lane

Lane Thanks for the reply. I checked both Braun and Morrow and Indital. They have many stampings, mostly very thin 22 ga. and no round candle bases. I also checked several retailers in Texas who distribute for the foundry's and they don't even have a suggestion. I found some somewhere on the net last year and evidently did not bookmark the site or they went out of business. I wasted most of the day on this, very frustrating.

Any help is appreciated.

Reply to
ADB

Try Decorative Iron at:

Search for "candle". They have one for a 2 3/4" candle but it's only 22 gauge. They may have more but that's all I saw with a quick search.

"I'm not grown up enough to be so old!"

Reply to
Keith Marshall

Would cast brass or bronze be acceptable? If so, check with commercial sculpture casters. You would have many options. Abrasha

Abrasha