Pressure oiler orders

Hi!
It's getting a bit confusing (for me) who wants how many of what size of the
pressure oilers. So I ask you to answer your order simply with the number
of what size you want.

*******
Even if you have placed an order in the other thread, *
*please** repeat it
here. I'll ignore orders in the other thread!
*
******
If you want to volunteer to receive the whole order and distribute it, let
me hear or I'll pick one.
There are two sizes available:
80ml (diam. 43, length 140mm)
150ml (diam. 43, length 205mm)
Both work for grease **and** oil. Pressure 60 up to 80bar.
Description of the oilers:
The ones I mean are article 12 362 and 12 363. My dealer doesn't have the
huge 300ml, so please don't ask for them.
Prize (from my 2005/2006 catalogue) is:
80ml 7.40 EUR (incl VAT)
150ml 8.57 EUR (incl. VAT)
Postage of the whole batch to England will cost me either 8.60 EUR or 17.00
EUR, depending on the (estimated) number. Maybe I'll find someone cheaper.
No handling costs added. :-)
For your order, simply quote the following part and give the number
requested. I'll go for them on Wednesday next year.
-------------------cut here--------------------
I want:
[ ] 80ml oiler(s)
[ ] 150ml oiler(s)
--------------with a sharp knife---------------
Thanks,
Nick
Reply to
Nick Mueller
Nick,
I want: [1] 80ml oiler(s) [1] 150ml oiler(s)
Thanks Andrew Mawson (AWEM)
Reply to
Andrew Mawson
Hi there:- I want: [2 ] 150ml oiler(s)
Ta very much
Mark Rand RTFM
Reply to
Mark Rand
Please ....and I'll volunteer to distribute them here if you send them all to me. --
Chris Edwards
Hello Nick,
I want: [2 ] 80ml oiler(s) [2 ] 150ml oiler(s)
Thanks and Happy New Year,
GeoffH (The Pirate) Norfolk - UK not VA
Reply to
GeoffH
-------------------cut here-------------------- I want: [1] 80ml oiler(s) [1] 150ml oiler(s) --------------with a sharp knife---------------
Reply to
lemel_man
Nick,
I'll have [1] 80ml oiler(s) [1] 150ml oiler(s)
Thanks
Charles
Reply to
Charles Ping
Please.
Thanks Nick
Tim Leech
For your order, simply quote the following part and give the number
requested. I'll go for them on Wednesday next year. -------------------cut here-------------------- I want: [ 1] 80ml oiler(s) [ 1] 150ml oiler(s) --------------with a sharp knife---------------
Steve Larne
-- Steve Larne ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Steve Larner's Profile:
this thread:
Steve Larner
I want: [1] 80ml oiler(s) [1 ] 150ml oiler(s)
Ok. So I don't have a Myford yet but when I do, these things seem to be the dogs bollocks and I will want to be ready for when the right one comes my way.
Archie.
Reply to
Archie
Hi Nick,
Please can I have
Thank you Bob Minchin bobdotminchinatntlworlddotcom
Reply to
Bob Minchin
But I hope you got an eMail address that works. :-) Please mail it to me.
Nick
Reply to
Nick Mueller
_I_ want a replyable email-address. :-)