FREE TO ANYONE WHO WANTS IT!

Hello all, I have for anyone who can use it a 3 channel radio from parkzone it's on channel 4, FM 27.145m it's from myfirst(now defunct) parkzone electric P-51D My new one, i could not get on the same channel so I don't have a use for it..I don't check here as often as i should so please email me if interested Gig SAFE/HAPPY FLYING! email me at snipped-for-privacy@i-2000.com

Reply to
Gig

john may