Hi ho, hi ho, it's off...

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to w... No, wait, it's not off to work I go - it's
off to SWW2006 I go!
I have been collecting my stuff, and soon it will be time to leave work, and
then off to SWW tomorrow. I know we talked about when and where to meet,
and didn't come to any conclusion, but I also would like to put faces to
names as much as possible. I will be getting into town Sat evening, I will
be at the first two discussion groups Sunday morning, I will be at the user
group meeting Monday 4:30 - 6:30, and I think I will be at the SWUGN booth
in the pavilion Tues morning. So, you should be able to find me somewhere.
WT
Reply to
Wayne Tiffany
I will catch ya at the user group summit. Im flying out tomorrow (sat) at 1:00pm. Just printed my boarding pass online. Should be a quick 45 minute flight!
Reply to
SoCalMike
Look for the red Craftsman suspenders.
Reply to