New Sheet Metal Book

I seem to remember someone asking about classes or books to learn SolidWorks sheet metal. Here's a new book, apparently first of a series:

Jerry Steiger

Thats pretty expensive for a book from an independent publisher. Anyone know who wrote this?

Reply to
SW Monkey

I don't know them personally other than speaking on the phone, but the plan is that I should have on at SWW for people to look at. So, if you want a first-hand look you will have to come see me. :-)

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Will you be at a booth?

Reply to
SW Monkey

I will be at the SWUGN booth probably Tuesday morning, but I will also be at the user group meeting on Monday for sure. Or you can just find me walking around - I'll be the one carrying the SolidWorks stuff and with the sheet metal book. :-)

Seriously, I get in Saturday evening, so if you want, we could even meet that night.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany