Transferring personal settings to a second machine - How easy is that?

Having made alterations to suit the way I work I now have another SolidWorks PC I sometimes use. It will take ages to go through all the options screens to make both PCs the same. Is there an equivilent to the 'normal.dot' file in Word that stores all of the preferences?

If so, is it just a case of overwriting the existing default on the second PC?

Thanks

Flynt

Reply to
Flynt

I think you can use the Copy Settings Wizard. (Start/All Programs/SolidWorks/SolidWorks Tools/Copy Settings Wizard)

Jerry Steiger