Tuf-Fi double bitted cam locks

Does anyone know where I can get some of these cam locks. One side of the key says "TUF-FI" the other side says "WT-205" They are brass keys and we have had them in operation for over 15 years in the coin- op world. I have tried all of my usual sources with no luck. I need

50-100 more of the locks. I am hoping I can order them by the numbers on the key. I just don't know who the manufacture is. Has anyone heard of this lock/key? and can find me more locks?

Thanks Russ

Reply to
Uriah

couldn't find what you are looking for but,

15 years was a log time back and they may be discontinued ? your locks also couldn't be in that great of shape. this link may help ya if you end up replacing what ya got.
g'luck
Reply to
Key

Thanks for the info on the locks. I do have some gumballs and finding those locks are not easy. That info will come in handy.

After digging around I can't find any info on Tuf-Fi locks, anywhere, So how about plan B.

I have some cam locks with no keys. I have tried to get keys at my Local Locksmith but they can't seem to find a key. Would anyone be open to me sending them the lock and hopefully being able to find a key for it? I only need about 4-8 keys. I have a bunch of them and don't know the manufacture. Let me know, Thanks

Reply to
Uriah

SOME locks, are keys from the manufacturer only- there being no 'aftermarket available' blanks to make keys. what part of the country you in?

--Shiva--

Reply to
me

I am Ca, a few hours from Los Angeles. They did find a key that came real close. It was like a mail box key, He said. It fit in but couldn't be cut to work with the lock. It was to narrow on the first pin.

Reply to
Uriah

I may be able to help.

E-mail me.