Bypassing Medeco Locks

Any comments?

MEDECO BI- PASSEL

ORDER MEDECO has long been the lock to which all others were compared. MEDECO is a "UL" listed lock which means it has been tested to comply with strict guidelines against picking, pulling, drilling and wrenching. The staff at Stealth Lock SystemsJ does not claim to be able to pick the MEDECO. And we do not claim that we can open all the models, we just claim that we can open the list of these models in a very short period of time. 4 MORE MODELS HAVE BEEN ADDED THIS WEEK!! More to follow. DEADBOLTS NEXT Your BI-PASSEL comes to you in a protective coating as seen in the picture on the top left.

THIS TOOL OPENS ALL THE LOCK MODELS LISTED BELOW IN A MATTER OF MINUTES

VENDING MODEL 1050 MODEL 750 MODEL 950 ALL CAM LOCKS ALL PLUG LOCKS ALL THREADED EXTENSION LOCKS

GAMING MVPJ ALL CAM LOCKS

ALL MECHANICAL PAYPHONE LOCKS

ALL MECHANICAL PARKING METER LOCKS

ALL DURA CAM LOCKSJ ALL DURA CAM II I/C LOCKSJ

ALL SWITCH LOCKS

ALL SHOW CASE LOCKS

ALL DEAD BOLT CABINET LOCKS

we also have submitted several lock and key improvements to ensure that our products will work now and in the future

Reply to
Rich

Jim Gaynor

why bother, Medeco locks are not that difficult to bypass. If you know the steps to drilling one, they open like anyother. There's just one additional step before you start drilling.

descriptive.

Reply to
Jack

what about the others ? my grandson can open these :-)

Reply to
"Key

the problem with drilling the lock is the lock OWNER may not want the lock drilled to the point of destroying the lock, breaking out the drill or the dremel tool is very unprofesional in a quiet work enviroment. not to memtion the smell associated with the dremel cutting wheels. with our system you can open a medeco lock with slight repairable damage then cut a key useing our universal key blank then you de code the tumblers useing the de coder and make a key that matches the original lock code then switch two tumblers and make a key for the "new" lock code then you service the rest of the locks with the first key then re key the remaining locks when you are done you hand the lock owner the old key (does not work anymore) and a new key our universal key is not a permanate key it is designed to last untill the replacement key arrives from medeco. if medeco does not want to send a key with the "new" code because they have issued it to someone else they will send a letter to the lock owner with this letter anyone can provide the lock owner with a key without the threat of being sued. this is due in part to the letter. any patent infringment case is based on lost revenue if medeco sends the letter stateing that they have no intention of profiting from the transaction then anyone can provide a key, which still leaves a problem who and with what is a key going to be made. we have 2 key machines one is a disposable key machine and the other is a key machine powered by a dremel both key machines are digital and small enough to fit into a childs shoebox the disposable machine comes with a motor we get from china it is cheap we dont make any bones about it. the motors we tested lasted 4 days and 4 days 20 houres running constantly. the pictures are not good we have had better ones taken we have not posted them because of ongoing distributor contract negotiations. unlike other picking tools the stealth bi passel is strong, easily stored, this tool can be taken out of the box and thrown at a brick wall then go pick it up and it will still work try that with your other tools. the tool has 120,000 pounds of torque it works every time.

Reply to
stealth lock systems inc

Hi Eric, I see you found your way to the newsgroups! You will find things a bit different here, for one thing your audience are not all professional locksmiths, so some care should be taken concerning "specifics" of lock defeating techniques. There are some great folks here, and I am sure you will get some interestign feedback/questions etc. Your company's name came up recently, so I am glad you are here to field some of their questions.

-- Absinthe

Reply to
Absinthe

ATTENTION!!!

DO NOT BUY THIS TOOL!!! The tool is only a drill guide for Medeco cam locks. The tools instructions direct the user to drill four holes in the face of the lock using various drill bits. Then the tool is inserted in those four holes and turned, essentially wrenching and destroying the lock. It's a gimmick tool and a total waste of money. There are better and more professional methods of opening a Medeco cam lock.

Reply to
Rich

DUH!!

Reply to