Huge qty of Surplus Cam locks for Sale

Hi guys, For lack of a better place to post, I am posting here. I have 16,000, thats right, 16,000 New surplus cam locks made by Ilinois lock company. Each is poly bagged and comes with 2 keys and a retaining clip.I am looking to sell these in master cases of 500 pcs. for $50.00 each case.That is 10 cents each!! Sell em to your buddies, to the distributors, to clients or keep em in the shop. These were surplus to IBM for computer cases. If you wan to see a picture, specs or need a sample, please email me. I think these would be good for all types of applications. Thanks in advance

Brad Memory World Inc

snipped-for-privacy@memoryworld.com

800-272-9578
Reply to
BGoren8507

Billy B. Edwards Jr.

Which variety of mechanism? Historically, IBM started with Medeco cam (back when they first made a lock for the PC-XT), moved to tubular, thence to 4-pint mini-tubular (which I was rather underimpressed by) and for most of the past decade has been using 4-wafer locks, software-based security, and tamper detection switches. I presume these are of the latter variety.

Reply to
Joe Kesselman (yclept Keshlam