Storage cabinets for sale So-Cal

I have been asked to sell a number of storage cabinets for a customer. There are 8 card file type filing cabinets. Each drawer is around 11" across, 4.75" high and around 16" deep. I have two of these already, and they are absolutely the nuts for storing tooling, parts etc. Each drawer has a sheetmetal divider down the center which is easily removed for making the entire drawer usable for larger items. There are around 20 drawers per cabinet and are the size of a standard filing cabinet, around 5' tall. The drawers are on ball bearing roller slides and will not tip the cabinets over if you open a couple at the same time, assuming you load the cabinets intelligently

Also are 8 of the armoure style large double door storage cabinets. Some with and some without shelves, which are easily made out of ply wood or steel. Most are around 38" wide, 7' tall and 18-24" in dept. Good quality industrial tooling cabinets, and are now surplus.

I have to buy the entire lot and remove them from the building that is being closed down, so I need to cover my costs and trailer rental etc.

If there is any interest, and I can cover my costs by selling EVERYTHING, to either a single person or a Co-op, this is the way to go. I dont care about making a profit on this deal, as Id like to see these go to HSMers shops. They are great and are nearly as good as IBM punch card cabinets.

They are located in Van Nuys California. I can bring them to the Visalia show, if I can unload them all, I dont want to have to store them at my place.

I have a few pictures if anyone is interested. Once this batch is gone, there are no more, so jump on them now. I figure the filing cabinets should sell for around $65-75 each with the armoure styles around $25-30 each, to cover my expenses

These are NOT the cheapie sheetmetal import crap that bend before you get it stood up.

Gunner

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass." --Japanese Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Reply to
Gunner