HUGE Lego assortment for sale (Chicago)

Hello!

We have a huge Lego assortment for sale. Items are located about 1 hour west of Chicago and will require a pickup or van. (at least a couple hundred pounds of stuff) Prefer to sell local as one lot.

Lot contains more than 600 minifigs, 2 complete trains, 60 plastic storage containers of pieces! Lots of old grays and castle parts! Many new & unsorted items. More than $200.00 worth of new Pick-a-Brick items included. Many assorted Technic parts.

Will possibly separate Technic and/or Lego train items from the lot.

I do not have a list but do have a few photos if you are interested.

Thanks

Reply to
Grampa