Lego sets for sale (iOffer) - you name the price

Hi,

I have still about 25 Lego sets for sale (but the number drops as we speak). Visist my store at

and come up with a price. If I accept it, we have deal !

Thanks for looking,

Luc

Reply to
Luc

Several more have been added (including a MISB 4536 and a 4532.)

And remember ; this is not an auction site. The price listed is just an indication. If you want to get it for a lower price, you can enter the price you want to pay for the set. If it is acceptable to me, we have a deal ; otherwise I will reply with a counter-offer. Much more fun than bidding, because you allready the know the maximum you might pay, and some good negotiations skills might give provide you with a discount.

Cheers,

Luc

Reply to
Luc

Well,

I learned again some people really know how to negotiate a good deal. But hey, some got away with it and we struck a deal. Still, there are some nice ones out there.

These are the last days before my vacation. Maybe I am even in a better mood now to say yes to some crazy proposals (but not too crazy please),

cheers,

Luc

Reply to
Luc