LEGO-Winter-Sale

Dear LEGO-friends,

welcome to my annual LEGO-WINTER-SALE.

This year I have reduced the price of 26 LEGO sets for a grand total of USD

81,85 at my homepage
And I have added some more sets to my page today:

2872 Witch's Fireplace USD 2.50

6027 Bat Lord's Catapult USD 6.50 6028 Treasure Guard USD 3.50 6036 Sekelton Surprise USD 6

6037 Witch's Windship USD 6.50

6087 Witch's Magic Manor USD 27 6100 Aquashark Dart USD 1.50 6244 Armada Sentry USD 13

6278 Enchanted Island USD 46

6280 Armada Flagship USD 40

PARADISA:

6404 Carriage Ride 6409 Island Arcade 6418 Country Club

So please visit

You will find more than 100 LEGO-sets - all in great shape.

Or ask at mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aon.at

As always: first come - first serve

Kind regards

Franz