Lego Sets For Sale

I have these Lego sets for sale. these are all from the educational division of Lego. the prices are the retail prices. make me a offer for 1 or all.
these were for a display, just the boxes were opened. all factory bags are still sealed.
9291 $41.65 LEGOŽ SPECIALTY BUILDING SET 9293 $37.25 LEGOŽ SPECIALTY PEOPLE 9302 $118.00 LEGOŽ CREATOR COMMUNITY 9304 $59.50 LEGOŽ FUN PARK 9305 $52.99 LEGOŽ SYSTEMS VEHICLES 9366 $46.90 LEGOŽ TOWN SET
Add pictures here
✖