HO Scale: Engines For Sale

Hi Folks,
I have three Southern engines for sale [or I would happily trade engines
for engines]. All three have the black and white paint scheme. I can
e-mail digital images if you are interested. We?re looking to sell them
individually or grouped together in any combination.
Prices include shipping and handling in the continental USA.
-------------------------------
1) Atlas GP38 High Nose
Item #: 8992
Engine No. 2822
Price: $95.00
2) Proto 2000 SW9/1200
Item #: 21143
Engine No. 1142
Price: $45.00
3) Proto 2000 E7A
Item #: 23074
Engine No. 2907
Price: $45.00
-------------------------------
All three engines are in terrific condition. A short run on our test
track, and they have been shelved on display since that time.
We're looking to acquire engines with these road names should
you be interested in an engine trade:
ATSF
BNSF
BN