HO Scale: Engines For Sale

Hi Folks,

I have three Southern engines for sale [or I would happily trade engines

for engines]. All three have the black and white paint scheme. I can e-mail digital images if you are interested. We?re looking to sell them individually or grouped together in any combination.

Prices include shipping and handling in the continental USA.

-------------------------------

1) Atlas GP38 High Nose Item #: 8992 Engine No. 2822 Price: $95.00

2) Proto 2000 SW9/1200 Item #: 21143 Engine No. 1142 Price: $45.00

3) Proto 2000 E7A Item #: 23074 Engine No. 2907 Price: $45.00

All three engines are in terrific condition. A short run on our test track, and they have been shelved on display since that time.

We're looking to acquire engines with these road names should you be interested in an engine trade:

ATSF BNSF BN UP

Please e-mail if interested: mc snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Many Thanks! Matt and Kathleen

Reply to