HO Scale for Sale

Due to a number of changing needs, I am selling off a large portion of our HO scale train collection. Might some of you know the best way
[aside from eBay] to achieve this objective.
I'll certainly post items on this forum once I create a list. Everything is boxed and in a closet. I doubt I will have it listed for several more weeks.
The collection is fairly substantial. It consists of Kadee boxcars [approx 55], Intermountain rolling stock [approx 50], Atlas rolling stock [approx 25], top shelf Walthers rolling stock [approx 30], Intermountain F7 diesels [approx 7], Athearn Genesis F7 diesels [approx 5], P2K steam and diesel [approx 5], Kato diesels [approx 4], Bachmann Spectrum steam [2], Rivarossi steam [2].
Engine roadnames are ATSF, UP, SP, and CB&Q. A few oddities also exist including several undefined steam engines in black.
Equipment is in mint condition. It has always been for display only. Dust aside, the cars and engines are brand new and unused.
If you have a wish list, feel free to send me an e-mail and I will reply asap. I will let you know if I have the item you desire. I'll also send you the price I would like to receive. Pricing will be very reasonable. We simply want to recover our investment. Feel free to send me a counter offer. If we agree, that's great for both of us. Please do not low ball, and I promise not to ask for prices that are unreasonable.
mc snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Many Thanks, Matt Brennan
P.S. Everything is fine at home regarding my health, my wife's health, and our marriage. We are just looking to pursue some new interests that require a shift if funding, etc.