Large HO Train Sale

We recently purchased a very large HO and N gauge collection. Some of it is currently posted on

Click on HO or N gauge. Our user name is traincity.

All of our auctions start at $2.00. Even the brass engines! Most lots contain several items. There are some very nice items listed and more to come over the next couple of weeks.

We will be placing more auctions today and tomorrow. Please visit. You will be happy! We also have five auctions on ebay under traincity as well.

Reply to
Charles Siegel