HO Scale for Sale

Hi Everyone,

I have around 35 HO scale Intermountain boxcars that I am looking to sell. Most would be considered in "mint" condition [never removed from their box]. The remainder would be considered in "excellent" condition [were displayed on shelving in my home office, and they have some dust].

I also have a number of Intermountain F-series diesels [UP and SP]. They're also in "mint" condition. And, I have an Athearn Genesis F7AB ATSF in red&silfer and an Athearn Genesis F3AB in blue&yellow. The Athearn engines are also in "mint" condition.

If you are interested, please send me an e-mail, and we can negotiate pricing. I'd like to recover our cost. I'm not looking to generate any type of profit. I can e-mail some images, as well, once I dig them out of my heated, bedroom closet and unbox them. We live in New Hampshire.

mc snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Many Thanks! Matt Brennan

Reply to
mc_brennan