For Sale: HO Scale Engines

Hey Everyone,

I need to down size our HO scale engine collection. The funds are needed elsewhere. We have about 10 engines [mostly diesel] that we'd like to sell. Roadnames are primarily ATSF, BNSF, and BN: several Atlas DASH 8-40's, a couple BN P2K SD60M models and a few other solo engines. Almost all are Atlas Classic and Proto 2000 models. They are in mint condition: mint condition boxes also included.

I am also interested in selling our large collection of 60' auto parts boxcars. We have about 15 cars in all split between Atlas and Intermountain models.

I'll put together a list by this coming weekend.

Please e-mail me if you would like me to send you an e-mail of the engines and/or boxcars that are for sale.

mc snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Many Thanks! Matt

Reply to
mc_brennan

My e-mail is: mc snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

My previous "For Sale" post is coming up weird.

Reply to
mc_brennan