Pola HO scale small workshop

Does anybody know if if the old Pola HO scale workshop, identical to the N scale version numbered PO320234, is still produced by anybody? (see
http://www.eurorailhobbies.com/erh/eurorailhobbiesdetail.asp?pageid=&MN=9&SC=N&stock=PO320234 ) I know some of the Pola buildings seem to have been made by Model Power and Faller so I wondered if this might be produced by anybody else.
Thanks
Stu
Stu wrote:

http://www.eurorailhobbies.com/erh/eurorailhobbiesdetail.asp?pageid=&MN=9&SC=N&stock=PO320234 ) I
Faller now own the Pola dies. They are now using the Pola name for G gauge products. Model Power only markets products.