Preorder: HO C&O Slugs in Brass

I have commissioned MR Custom Models of Brazil to produce a brass version of the C&O Chessie System SWMT Slugs in HO scale. The price will be $610 for the model and this will include shipping costs.

This model will be unpowered, and painted in the Chessie System scheme. They will be numbered 150T which was the number of the last slug produced by the C&O. If you have an interest in a different number, or if you want to order several slugs, arrangements can be made to have the number of your choice put on the model. I am not certain yet, but changing the number will probably be at no, or very little additional charge. If you would like to see these in a CSX scheme also let me know. If enough people are interested in a CSX version I might order a run of them as well. I also welcome any orders for unpainted units for those who want to do it themselves.

The model should be available in around 9-10 months from now.

If you are interested in ordering this model I take paypal or personal checks and money orders. A down payment of $300 is required to reserve the model, with the rest due once the models are completed. You may also pay the entire $610 in advance if you wish.

International orders are welcome, but may require additional shipping charges.

Please contact me by email with your name, address, and phone number, and I will send you my address, and paypal information if you wish to pay this way.

For those uncertain about what a C&O SWMT slug is please see Dean Heacock's Chessie Photo Archive at:

omashiroi