!/96 scale R/C ship run December 11 in San Diego

The Eighth Fleet and task force 96 will be running our 1/96th scale ships on
Saturday the 11th
We will have destroyers cruisers battleships and carriers both finished and
under construction.
Many of these are museum quality, not r/c combat models, so if you would like
to see large scale modeling at its finest, come on out, I hope to see you
there!
The next Fleet Run will be on Saturday December 11th at Santee Lakes in Santee
(San Diego area). We are planning to begin at 10am and run until late
afternoon.
Driving from the LA area the directions are as follows:
Take interstate 5 south to the 805. Take the 805 South to the 52. Go East on
the 52 until you reach the Mast street exit. Take a left at the bottom of the
exit ramp. Proceed until you reach a bridge that crosses directly over Santee
Lake. Take the first right turn after crossing the bridge. Go to the end of the
street and make another right. The park entrance will be directly ahead on the
right-hand side of the street. Proceed to lake number 2. We will meet directly
under the bridge, which runs thru the middle of the lake. You should see
everyone there. You need to pay to get into the park, but there is no charge
for our event.
Kurt Greiner
SeaPhoto Maritime Photography ...delete "net" to reply
- now taking online payments via Paypal
Learn about large scale r/c model warships-
Warship Models Underway

Kurt Greiner
Sorry but I live in Sydney Australia, just a bit far for a day out but if you could I would really like to see some photos of the group sailing. Could you post some to me if you can. My real interest is Russian shipping. I believe somewhere in the US is a person that either is or has built the KIROV. Now that would be a sight to see. Many a time I goto the Task force 72 meetings and grab a few pictures. If you like I could send you a few of them in exchange. Some of my images have found there way the web site of the group at times Mick
Reply to
OzPirate
Hi Mick, if you go to my warship models underway website (see sig line) you will find photos of many model ships in the larger scales. I post them as I get them, trying for as large a variety as possible.
Cordially,
Kurt