HO and O Diesels for sale

I have the following diesels-new in original boxes for sale. Kato HO SD-40-2 in Conrail, A Stewart F unit pair (A&B)in Santa Fe Freight, A Stewart Alco C-630 in Lehigh Valley Red Scheme. Asking $89.00 for the Kato and the C-630 - and $99.00 for the F's. I also have 2 pairs of Williams O Gauge F-7's (A&B), one set specially painted in the BN Executive Green & Cream paint and numbered BN-1 and BN-2. The other set is factory painted in the New Haven McGinnis RW&B scheme. The A units are powered and the B units are dummies. New and in thier original boxes. Asking $179.00 for each set. E-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@leblink.com for pics. I'll pay for shipping and insurance if your funds arrive before July 4th. I'll also consider offers for one or more items in bulk. Thanks!! PT.

Reply to
boys&trains