Wanted Sales Help for HUGE LEGO Collection in Mpls

I have a HUGE LEGO Collection mostly of Parts. I need help selling it online. I have been dealing toys for many many years online. Anyone who is interested (prefer someone in the Minneapolis Metropolitan area) Please give me an email.

Also? I cant seem to get onto lugnet because I dont remember my password... If anyone knows how I can get a response out of Todd (I have emailed twice about it over 6 months) then let me know? Or if someone could post for me in the minnesota section of lugnet I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Brian snipped-for-privacy@visi.com

Reply to