FREE LEGO® Race Event in Minneapolis Saturday 12/17

FREE LEGO® Race Event in Minneapolis Saturday 12/17
We are hosting a LEGO® Race Event where kids get to make PULL BACK MOTOR
LEGO® Race Cars and Race them! It is 100% FREE and being held at the Park
that has been hosting us most of the time in South Minneapolis, McRae
Park. I have more
than 25 LEGO Sets of Pull Back Race Cars available for kids to customize
with the other LEGO® parts we have and Race and THREE Prizes for first
second and third place. In addition I ALWAYS give each kid something so
every child will receive the car they build as a prize PLUS a BLUE first
place ribbon because with ALL ABOUT FAMILY *EVERY* Child is NUMBER ONE!
This event is NOT SPONSORED NOR ENDORSED by The LEGO® Company.
We are a Neighborhood Group that does FREE activities in the community in
South Minneapolis. If anyone is interested in the LEGO® club that we have
been doing here in Minneapolis, please contact us as we are looking to get
into some mindstorms building projects as well.
Sincerely,
Brian
All About Family
snipped-for-privacy@visi.com