Missing Mindstorms CD

I've recently acquired a Lego Mindstorms Robotics Invention System v1.5, but unfortunately it came without the CD. I've not had much luck
with 'official channels' (Lego etc) so I was wondering if anyone from here could point me in the right direction or perhaps be able to supply me with a replacement (or some form of download).
I've read about the third party solutions (NQC, Brickos etc) but I would like the original software as well to get me started.
Thanks very much!