More FREE LEGO® Activities in Minneapolis

This month at 11:00 during the Bunny Breakfast that they have annually at McRae Park in South Minneapolis we are having a LEGO® Bunny and Easter Egg Building table (not sponsored or endorsed by the LEGO® Company but FREE while supplies last). The event is for a Bunny Breakfast which I believe is only a couple of dollars... all of the other activities are FREE. We will be hosting at least one LEGO® activity per month as a Consistent Club here in Minneapolis. If anyone is interested, let us know! Sincerely, Brian

Reply to
Brian