Minnesota LEGO« Club Monthly Activities

We do a community group called All About Family here in the Minneapolis Metro area. On a monthly basis one of our activities is a LEGO« Club. Our
club is not sponsored nor endorsed by the LEGO« Company. We are having a LEGO« Pull Back Motor Race Car Event next month. If there are people in the Minneapolis Metro area that are interested in the Club. Please contact us! It is easiest to *COPY* and *PASTE* our email address when emailing which is: snipped-for-privacy@visi.com
Thanks!
Sincerely,
The Kelley Family snipped-for-privacy@visi.com
--