Minnesota LEGO® Club Monthly Activities

We do a community group called All About Family here in the Minneapolis
Metro area. On a monthly basis one of our activities is a LEGO® Club. Our
club is not sponsored nor endorsed by the LEGO® Company. We are having a
LEGO® Pull Back Motor Race Car Event next month. If there are people in the
Minneapolis Metro area that are interested in the Club. Please contact us!
It is easiest to *COPY* and *PASTE* our email address when emailing which
is: snipped-for-privacy@visi.com
Thanks!
Sincerely,
The Kelley Family