New Tripoli Minnesota Announcement Mailing List

Tripoli Minnesota is proud to announce the birth of it's new Tripoli Minnesota Announcements mailing list. This list will only be used to
distribute launch and meeting announcements and other important club news. If you are interested in attending a Tripoli Minnesota launch (or other meeting), I would suggest getting yourself a subscription by going to: http://www.tripolimn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tripolimn-announce
You can also subscribe and make account adjustments via email by sending a message to: snipped-for-privacy@tripolimn.org with the word `help' in the subject or body (don't include the quotes), and you will get back a message with instructions.
Tripoli Minnesota launches once a month in the warmer months (weather permitting) in North Branch, MN. In the colder months, we hold a monthly meeting at a restaurant around the Twin Cities. Details can be found at www.tripolimn.org.