Balsa Machining Service - Commercial announcement

10/24/03
Please excuse this "crass" commercial announcement, but some may be
interested in these new product additions.
Balsa Machining Service has just added the following tubes and couplers to
its product line. All can be ordered for immediate delivery using the
on-line shopping cart.
T70H & T80H (Heavy wall BT70 & BT80 tubes with same ID as standard T70 &
T80), T908(Centuri ST-8), T52H (29mm Motor Mount) and T38 (38mm Motor
mount). All airframe tubes are 34"long white glassine just like existing
tubes.
Also added are couplers for virtually every tube BMS carries (new &
existing). In addition to the standard coupler lengths of 2 to 4 inches,
(depending on diam) full 34" lengths are also available. All coupler tubes
are plain kraft.
complete specs can be viewed and orders placed at:

All of these new tubes and couplers can, of course, be custom cut (or
slotted) according to the "Body Tube Slotting & Laser Cutting for Rocket
Scientists" quide as published in the current Catalog #10.
Balsa Machining Service

Bill & Mary Ann Saindon
11995 Hillcrest Dr.
Lemont IL 60439
630-257-5420 fax:(0341)
Reply to
Balsa Machining Service
I have to pipe in here and endorse these guys. I have been buying cones, tubes and rings from them and they are one of the best vendors I have ever dealt with.
Reply to
YWillshire