ROCKET CHALLENGE SCHEDULE

starts nov 9 @ 8:00 through 11:00pm, according to the following schedule on the discovery channel website:

flyer/announcement can also be found at:

enjoy!

Reply to
ZMikey

Any Trailers yet ? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Dave Griffith NAR 14156 The R.A.T.T.-works Monterey Machine Products

1504-A Industrial Park Street Covina, CA 91722 U.S.A.
MONTMACH

Anyone else notice that redarrow hobbies, and a2zrockets had ads on that page?

Reply to
ASW

I first got an ad for a fabric store. I refreshed a few times and got tthe redarrow ad.

I clicked it and got a page not found.

Dave, get your page fixed here !

it probably should have bee:
Art