PCB design information

Hi All,
I want to design my own PCBs but know very little about the subject. Please recommend books or links to where I can begin to read and learn. Thanks.
-Dave
Download Eagle from cadsoftusa.com
try entering a schematic, creating a PCB and getting it to pass all the electricsl and design rules.
Then, order the boards from http://www.olimex.com/pcb/index.html
You can see some examples I have done at: http://bobodyne.com/web-docs/robots/Trippy/Board/index.html http://bobodyne.com/web-docs/robots/Hex/PCB/index.html http://bobodyne.com/web-docs/robots/Hex/Petal_3/index.html
And please ask with any questions you have along the way. Others want to do this also, and it's really pretty easy and cheap once you get the hang of it.
If you get to Minnesota, stop by any Friday evening at Kilian's Robot Shop of Horrors. http://www.infinetivity.com/~jsampson/rsoh / and we'll all pitch in and help you.
If it's the third thursday, stop at the TCRobots club meeting at the Science Museum of MN http://www.tcrobots.org /
We've got bunches of people waiting to help, or in the same situation you are in asking questions.
And, above all, have fun and try.
--
- Alan Kilian <alank(at)timelogic.com>
Director of Bioinformatics, TimeLogic Corporation 763-449-7622

I got 72 PCBs for about $210 so they were less than $3.00 each.
I would recommend their $26.00 DSS panel which is 6.3" x 3.9"