What's the "Bible" of high-speed PCB design?

Hi all,

I'm looking for a good book on high-speed PCB design. I have a bachelor degree in EE so I don't mind some mathematical analysis, but what I really want is good, practical advice supported by the revelant equations (kind of like what the Art of Electronics was to analog circuit design).

I've found several books on this subject (at Amazon) but I'm wondering which one others consider is the best.

Thanks

Reply to
Captain Tenneal