Water Electrovalve design

Hi,
I would like to design and build my own water electrovalve (to control
water flow) so I wonder if someone can point me to papers, urls,
books.... on this subject.
Thanks/Brgds
JJ
Reply to
JJ
If it's true that well-specified is half the design completed, spell out the desired flow rate, target pressure, on/off versus proportional, rate of change desired and estimated life in terms of cycles....
Brian W.
Reply to
Brian Whatcott
Hi Brian,
Actually it is a solenoid valve for a normal water tap. I know there are several devices on the market and several companies that can design them but I was trying to find technical information about types/ design engineering of such devices.
Thanks/Brgds Joao
Brian Whatcott wrote:
Reply to
JJ
Joao,
perhaps it would be best to start with an idealized cross-section of a piloted solenoid water valve. Here is one described in the Wiki.
BrianW
Reply to
Brian Whatcott

Site Timeline