Digital micro video camera

I'm looking for small (very small) digital camera, some thing like one used on mobile phones. Can some one would recommend any source of component
and/or app. info about MICRO digital cameras?
Add pictures here
✖
"dfer" <zxc> wrote in message

Like this perhaps? Wireless MicroCam?
http://www.xoomdigital.com /
About the size of your thunb or smaller. Surprizingly good quality, RF link to rcvr.
Haven't tried the SmartMiniCam or binoculars.
--
Randy M. Dumse
www.newmicros.com
dfer wrote:

Teleoperate a roving robot from the web:
http://www.swampgas.com/robotics/rover.html
✖
For an excellent selection of basic units and a few "spy cams", I suggest you try http://www.scx.com (Supercircuits).
On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 22:50:17 +1100, "dfer" <zxc> wrote:

*** Insky Engineering When you need an engineer really bad, we are. *** *** *** *** Voice, Video, And Data for Doctors, Lawyers, and even the Police Chief. ***
Add pictures here
✖
On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 22:50:17 +1100, "dfer" <zxc> wrote:

Compgeeks below often has some cams that are in the price range for hacking.
http://www.compgeeks.com/products.asp?cat ÊM http://www.compgeeks.com/products.asp?cat=VID
Add pictures here
✖
dfer wrote:

If you're looking for digital phone cameras, then Dr. Robot has one:
http://www.drrobot.com/products_item.asp?itemNumber=MCI3908
I have never ordered from them, but I've considered it. I haven't found another source for these cameras. -- D. Jay Newman http://enerd.ws/robots /
Add pictures here
✖
Anyone know of higher-resolution units with autofocus and zoom, such as in typical consumer pocket cameras? I've found some high resolution FireWire cameras but they're huge and terribly expensive.
I want to mount a couple on pan-tilt heads on my robot - not for navigation, but for telepresence viewing.
Thank you.
--kyler
Add pictures here
✖