Really Small Digital Camera

I am looking for a really small digital camera I can strap on my electric RC plane. I would like it to have either a video function or a function to snap photos every 15 seconds or so for a few minutes. Anyone know of anything?

Matt

Reply to
Matt

Matt,

I have access to all kinds of wholesale stuff. Tell me how much resolution you need and how long you want to record and I'll find something for you. I did a quick look and found a couple that would take about 10 seconds of video at about 450X300 resolution for around $35.00. Very small and light.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Aiptek.

Reply to
Fubar of The HillPeople

There are plenty of good, small cameras available for $200 and below that will fit the bill. Decide how much quality you need in the pictures and then let us know. I am sure I can find a wholesale deal that will suit your needs.

Paul McIntosh

The on the last pages of the latest issue of "Backyard Flyer" mag has an article of a small camera mounted on a small electric, a Slow Stick I believe. It might be what you are looking for,

Reply to
Marlowe

Reply to
DeltaPopper

Not exactly a easy solution but I use a RC Switch, and I'm waiting on a Gsmart Mini 3 camera

See

I've had it with a VGA camera on board and the image are OK, so hopefully the 2mp of the Mini3 will be great images.

The switch works on either a command (I use Gear) or on a timer to stop the camera going into auto shutdown after 30 seconds. If you got a pust to take you can set it to act like a toggle, ie hold the signal until it's changed rather than just pulse the signal.

I know that didn't make too much sense so read the website...

Reply to
Gavin