Really Small Digital Camera

I am looking for a really small digital camera I can strap on my electric RC plane. I would like it to have either a video function or a function to
snap photos every 15 seconds or so for a few minutes. Anyone know of anything?
Matt
Matt,
I have access to all kinds of wholesale stuff. Tell me how much resolution you need and how long you want to record and I'll find something for you. I did a quick look and found a couple that would take about 10 seconds of video at about 450X300 resolution for around $35.00. Very small and light.
-- Paul McIntosh http://www.rc-bearings.com

RC
Aiptek.
--
Dan
AMA605992

modes.
give
http://www.pentaximaging.com/products/product_details?reqID 10&subsectionoptio
Paul McIntosh Wrote:

--
DeltaPopper
The on the last pages of the latest issue of "Backyard Flyer" mag has an article of a small camera mounted on a small electric, a Slow Stick I believe. It might be what you are looking for,

Not exactly a easy solution but I use a RC Switch, and I'm waiting on a Gsmart Mini 3 camera
See http://xoomer.virgilio.it/schieppati.m/prod04.htm
I've had it with a VGA camera on board and the image are OK, so hopefully the 2mp of the Mini3 will be great images.
The switch works on either a command (I use Gear) or on a timer to stop the camera going into auto shutdown after 30 seconds. If you got a pust to take you can set it to act like a toggle, ie hold the signal until it's changed rather than just pulse the signal.
I know that didn't make too much sense so read the website...