Rc airplane Video Camera

I am woundering if anybody knows where i can get a small video camera which i can put on my rc plane and transmit up too a mile? I would
really appreciate it.
Alex wrote:

http://www.blackwidowav.com / http://www.boostervision.com/cart/scripts/prodList.asp?idCategory &
ManhattanMan wrote:

-----------
Go to www.supercircuits.com as a good starting point.
Ed Cregger
Ive had better results with Blackwidow AV. Plus most of his stuff runs on 5v as opposed to Supercircuits mostly being 12v. Granted the 900mhz system from SC worked extremely well when I had my father follow the plane with a yagi antenna. It was also a 12v system so I installed it in a Senior Kadet. The 200mw Bwav system is much smaller and was carried in a Wingo. Best results with that system were with the patch antenna he sells. Many videos with diff systems on my website...
--
Dan
AMA605992
Fubar of The HillPeople wrote:

Thanks for the info. I'm always looking for new sources. The 5 volt thing is very handy.
Ed Cregger