Rc airplane Video Camera

I am woundering if anybody knows where i can get a small video camera which i can put on my rc plane and transmit up too a mile? I would really appreciate it.

Reply to
Alex

ManhattanMan

-----------

Go to

as a good starting point.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

Ive had better results with Blackwidow AV. Plus most of his stuff runs on 5v as opposed to Supercircuits mostly being

12v. Granted the 900mhz system from SC worked extremely well when I had my father follow the plane with a yagi antenna. It was also a 12v system so I installed it in a Senior Kadet. The 200mw Bwav system is much smaller and was carried in a Wingo. Best results with that system were with the patch antenna he sells. Many videos with diff systems on my website...
Reply to
Fubar of The HillPeople

Thanks for the info. I'm always looking for new sources. The 5 volt thing is very handy.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger