Places to get M3188A Digital Camera Module & EV38 Evaluation Board

I am looking for the M3188A digital output camera which is a BTW version of what is on the CMU cam & AVR cam. I am trying to find a North American distributor for the M3188A Digital Camera Module and the EV38 Evaluation Board or an equivalent digital output camera and memory controller. So far, Google has only found me dealers in the UK and Germany. Anyone know of other places I can get these components?

Paul Pawelski

Reply to
catman