USB board mount camera

Does anyone know of a USB 2.0 board mount camera with better than SVGA(800x600) resolution?

Have googled my little heart out, but google is not the know all end all of answer givers.

Mike

Reply to
blueeyedpop

I saw in staples Logitech has one 1024x768, too expensive for me.

Reply to
en

cool, thanks

Reply to
blueeyedpop

1.3 megapixel usb 2 cameras. 69 for one with the small micro lense, 149 for one with a cmount, 59 for the c mount lens.
Reply to
Dr_Julian_Ivo_Robotnik